Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thank You! I am a happy and warm girl!

Today is Tsuruoka day. I didn't go for Tsuruoka's Bonenkai cos it clashes with the EL department (Kakujyo) bonenkai. But today I went to school and they have a lucky draw and I get a chance too. Felt really good that the teachers actually took the effort to include me. I only go there once a week and I don't pay SWC fund (Staff Welfare Fund), but they are so welcoming. I got myself a timer. Not the most fantastic prize, but it's useful.

It's the thought that counts...
After Sado Club, I rushed home to receive 2 parcels that will  be re-delivered today, one from dajie (which she sent in November) and a luggage from home (with the help of my youngest uncle who is here on a holiday with his family). Both contain warm clothings, coats, socks.....oh, and 红枣、枸杞子and Old Town coffee.

One of the parcel...

The surprise is the birthday cards in the luggage and these cards deserve a post on its own...

No comments:

Post a Comment